Skip the cinema crowds
- 17.3″ HD+ display (900p) WLED with TrueLife (1600×900) makes for stunning visuals.
- Integrated DVD-RW lets you both burn files and watch your favorite movies.
- Huge hard drive has the capacity to store thousands of songs or photos or hours of video.
- HDMI 1.4 port connects you to an HDTV or HD monitor for an ultimate home theater experience.
Your personal assistant
- Ports: Connect MP3 players, cameras, external drives and more using two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and RJ45 Ethernet ports.
- 10-key number pad: Accountants rejoice. A 10-key numeric keypad makes managing spreadsheets and balancing budgets a breeze.
- 8-in-1 media card: Can’t find your camera cables? Just upload media files right from your camera’s card with the 8-in-1 media reader.
Designed for the real world — because that’s where life happens.
- Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
- Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
- Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
- Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power buttons to do, we’ve tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
- Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting every Inspiron laptop’s base and lid 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
- Always a good fit: You’ll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron’s battery 750 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we’ve tested even that.