- CPU Intel Core i3-2310M @ 2.1Ghz Dual Core CPU
- RAM 8GB DDR3 RAM
- STORAGE 120GB SSD storage drive (NEW!)
- GRAPHICS Intel HD Graphics 3000
- SCREEN 15.6” HD (1366×768) Anti-Glare LED
- A/C Power Adapter (NEW!)
Dell Latitude E5520
When you need to take your office with you, the Latitude E5520 can perform wherever you need to work. With its 15.6” HD, WLED great viewing capacity, the newly redesigned Latitude E5520 is ideal for professionals looking for a budget-friendly blend of mobility and at-your-desk computing.
Ready for whatever your work might dish out, this highly durable laptop is stylishly armored top to bottom on the outside with a hard-wearing Tri-MetalTM casing, a brushed anodized aluminum display back, magnesium alloy internal frame, steel hinges and zinc alloy latches. On the inside, the Latitude E5520 is equipped with a protective LCD seal and 360 degree bumper for added screen protection, a spill-resistant keyboard and a magnesium alloy internal structure for increased system rigidity and strength that will outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work. You can enjoy outstanding productivity with the optional backlit11 keyboard, ideal for in flight use or in low light settings, and dedicated numeric keypad that makes number crunching a breeze. A variety of battery options help to keep productivity in full swing.
As a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E5520 provides go anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a durable design that’s built to last - all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
Built to Last Durability
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell Tri-MetalTM casing with a brushed anodized aluminum finish.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal and bumper that helps
to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and rug