Green Dragon Backups uses only data center facilities that meet the rigorous standards and compliance needs of global businesses – meaning data is stored in state-of-the-art, secure and network-rich, ultra-reliable and energy-efficient centers with simply the highest standards of infrastructure design. We wouldn’t settle on anything less – and we don’t expect our partners to either. That’s why you can rest easy knowing that the backup and recovery services you are providing to your customers provide the same 99.999% availability.
The bottom line? Your customers can rest easy knowing that their data is stored where they want it to be.*
*Data storage locations can be customized and controlled to meet individual partners regional and customer needs. Please speak to your regional account manager for more details.
- American data is stored in the USA
- Canadian data is stored in Canada
- UK data is stored in the UK
- Dutch data is stored in the Netherlands
- German data is stored in Germany
- Australian data is stored in Australia
- Rest of World data is stored in partner specified datacenters
|USA – SV; AT||SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II|
|Canada – TR||SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II|
|United Kingdom||ISO / IEC 27001:2005; PCI-DSS|
|The Netherlands||ISO / IEC 27001:2005; PCI-DSS|
|Germany||ISO / IEC 27001:2005; PCI-DSS|
|Australia||ISO / IEC 27001:2005; PCI-DSS|